rank the teams first second third etc and why
Pumas de UNAM
1. Pachuca - On paper es equipazo. Good additions like Arreola, Luna, and Herculez make them top candidate.
2. Monterrey - Same solid squad. Add Suazo and an experianced defender Osorio.. potential champion.
3. Morelia - You saw how close they were last semester. They get a top keeper and a fanstastic midfielder that they needed last liguilla.
4. Santos - Benitez returns. Jugadorazo. Will make them even more dangerous than last time. A true relentless goal threat.
5. Chivas - I rank them so high based on the potential that the squad had promised before the WC. Without Chicharo, it will be interesting to see how they cope.
America #1...Thats all