Sports

Monday, July 12, 2010

I hate cheerleading!? please help?

So im on a highschool cheer team/ JV. And i hate it! i hate my coaches, my teammates.

there all stuck up! And i want to quit..but i dont know if i can..or even want too.

i cry before practices alot....I dont do much but its making me miserable!

I want to tell my mom but shes so proud of me making it on the team because she didnt when se was young...

What do i do...Should i just stick it through? Or quit? If i quit my alternative is track and field or just regular PE...





please help . :{
Never quit. I understand what you are saying though. I was in the same position. Believe it or not, your coach and teammates are counting on you. Yes, they can be stuck up, it is annoying. But just go through the year and live with it. That

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports