Sports

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Question about Chavez jr.?

Do you think they are bringing him up to slow or do you think he is right on schedule , and what fights look good for him on the horizon ??



Chavez Jr needs too either "Piss or get off the Pot" I think Bruce Lee fought tougher Stuntmen in Enter the Dragon. This dude has become a boxing side-show the don't want too put him on HBO because then he would actually have too fight somebody tough. So what do they do create Latin Fury a boxing PPV were he can headline any show and fight whoever he wants. Has Chavez been moved slow ? No Chavez isn't moving at all. I wouldn't recognize a Chavez Jr Opponent if he walked through my living Room. I only know Matt Vanda because Vanda got a lot of attention for Almost beating him.





Their are plenty of fights on the horizon for Chavez Jr its a matter of if he's willing too fight them or not.The problem they have now is the fact that this dude has about 39 or 40 fights more than any prospect. Once you hit 25 fights or more you should be fighting somebody worth talking about. I would love to see Chavez in with just some decent competition.





Kassim Ouma


Carlos Baldimor


Ronald Hearns


Brain Vera




He has no amateur background and he is still young so I guess they are moving him at a decent pace. I just don't like that he is headlining fights. The more fights he headlines the more and more people are going to criticize him not fighting legitimate opponents. I think he should be a under card fighter until he fights better opposition. In a couple years he may fight Angulo or Kirkland, I would love to see those fights. I'm surprised he hasn't fought Yory Boy Campos lol.




He didn't have an amateur record, so he is learning as he goes. But I think it's about time the kid lets go of his daddy's hand and faces some real competition.





Why the f*** is he getting PPV events???? WTF??? That's ridiculous. He shouldn't be the main event for any PPV card.




^^^


Normen Bates knows his boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports