Sports

Monday, March 30, 2009

Do people honetly think Ryan Howard will make it to the HOF?

Not many people know but he is already 30...people think he is like 25



No way. anybody that strikes out that much doesnt deserve it




I'm a big phillies fan. and i don't think that he will. he might get to 500 home runs, but thats a long shot. He's 29, and was delayed by a year or two getting to the majors by Jim Thome. He's already hit a lot of homers. and he has more RBIs than just about anyone since he got called up. he has a really outside chance. everything will have to break right for him.




He could be this generations Dave Kingman.




I think that in a few years Howard will be lost to MLB history.




If Adam Dunn gets voted in I'll put my vote in for Ryan Howard. When that day comes it will be the last time I ever watch baseball.




Actually, he is 29


But I think he will, he just has to reach 600 hr's




it is way too early to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports