Sports

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good golf score for a child?

I am 13 and I havent golfed yet this year but last year I shot in the low to mid 80s... this year I will hopefully improve do you think I have any chance at colloge or pro?



You're playing well. Just keep practicing. Know that you're better than most adults already, but also know that there are plenty of 13 year olds out there who are chasing par. You have a long way to go, but you have time to get there, so keep plugging.








I will say this, though. It's almost April and you haven't played this year. I hope you've practiced at least. Guys who wind up on tour will play in the snow if they have to. :)




you have to be at least a 2 handicap to play in college....and a positive cap to play in the bigs...good luck.




everyone has a chance. but not at 13. if you can get scores into mid low 70's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports