Sports

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How good is this team??

I personal think that this is one of my best fantasy teams, what do you guys think. Also I am still planning on making some trades.





C- Brian McCann


1B- Albert Pujols


2B- Mark Derosa


3B- Jorge Cantu


SS- Cristian Guzman


2B/SS- Mike Aviles


1B/3B- Ryan Howard


OF- Manny Ramirez


OF- Matt Kemp


OF- Corey Hart


OF- Adam Dunn


OF- Mike Cameron


UTIL- Carlos Delgado


Bench- Adam LaRoche


Bench- Randy Winn


Bench- Carlos Guillen





Pitchers


Jake Peavy


Francisco Liriano


Joakin Soria


Kerry Wood


Trevor Hoffman


Heath Bell


Gsvin Floyd


Mark Burhrle


Paul Maholm





tell me on how to improve it thanks.



I would start Aviles instead of Guzman. Although their stats look similar, Aviles did his in 180 fewer AB's. Two great 1B. WOW! Lots of power and speed in the outfield. I envy a bench that has Delgado and Howard. Good SP's and good closers. I would add a 6th SP if I were you. Find one like Gil Meche or Jiminez in the FA list. This is a team that could win your league. I'd give you a strong 9.




adam dunn has no arm power

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports