Sports

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is there any heavy weight out there right now that you think can beat Klitchko?

Please be reasonable and just because you dislike Klitchko dont say someone else. Reasonabley is there a good chance that any heavy weight out there can beat any of the klitchkos?



I think David Haye can beat him, and I'm assuming you're talking about the younger Klitz. As big of a size advantage that Klitz may have, Haye has the speed and athletic advantage.





I think if Eddie Chambers really wanted it as if his life were on the line, I think he could beat Klitz easily. I think Chambers has that Buster Douglas kind of laziness in him. Good fighter, could be a lot better, doesn't seem to crave victory.




I'm going with Elmer on this one I think David Haye has a really good chance at beating Klitschko. One thing people have always questioned is his chin. All of David's fight have been KO's in his favor except the one fight he lost. I think if Klitschko comes out and isn't cautious he can be STRETCHED.




many...


1) Chris Arreola


2)David Haye








btw does anybody else tyhink valuev looks like a piece of s.h.i.t. mongoloid




Haye could beat him and I think he will. He is an athletic man who is a better boxer than either Kiltzchko bro. Wladimir has a soft chin and Haye does have good power.




Nope.





These guys are delusional. Haye has a bad chin for a Lt. heavyweight. Klitchkos will KILL him!


I wouldn't be surprised to see him get KO'd by a jab.




ruslan chagaev can probably beat wladimir klitschko. vitali would be much harder though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports